Fresenius Medical Care

FMS:NYSE

Dividend/Yield $0.54


Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA Formerly known as Fresenius Medical Care Aktiengesellschaft. The Group's principal activity is to provide kidney dialysis treatment and manufacturing dialysis products such as hemodialysis machines, dialyzers and related disposable products. The Group provides a complete range of products for treatment of chronic kidney failure through hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis. The dialysis treatment has been provided to patients at over 1,610 clinics located in 26 countries. The Group also provides inpatient dialysis services, therapeutic apheresis and other services. The Group has its operations in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific.

I own 0 shares so far

I was insipired to post this stock after looking at a post

How I will be rich.com

The One Investment You Absolutely Must Make!

I work on an ambulance and I see this first hand.

The grim routine of dialysis care artical

No comments: